Thursday, January 17, 2008

Onwards and Upwards

Last night I had my first Void Reaver run with The Endless, followed by my first serious Gruul run. It was all very exciting, and made even more so by our successful deactivation of Void Reaver, and our termination of High King Maulgar and his cronies, and finally Gruul the Dragonkiller.

Hunter loot wise, the rather nice Void Reaver Greaves dropped off VR, and after a short bout of DKP bidding, they went to a senior Hunter in the raid. I was fairly happy with this, firstly because it was my first raid with the guild and I'd feel like a dick sailing in and grabbing loot, and secondly because they're only a tad better than my current raiding undies, the Shifting Camouflage Pants. Those things took me weeks of Badge farming anyway, and replacing them so soon would probably give me a heart attack.

I had more luck with Gruul though, where I managed to snag the Gauntlets of the Dragonslayer, which are an upgrade from my current T4 gloves. A little more stam, a little more int, a few more points of AP and a little more crit. Not a bad evening's work at all.

No comments: